Cool down this summer with these sweet and tart Key Lime Pie Protein Balls made from our Vanilla Bean Whey Protein.
Makes 12 protein balls
¼c almond flour
2 scoops Vanilla Bean Whey Protein
Juice and zest of 1 lime
¼c shredded coconut
1. Combine oats, almond flour, and whey protein into a large bowl.
2. Add lime juice to the bowl and stir the mixture until combined. Add salt to taste.
3. Add shredded coconut and fold until the mixture begins to stick together.
4. Take a small amount from the mixture using a tablespoon and roll the mixture between your palms until a smooth protein ball forms. Add to a pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Repeat step 4 until all mixture is made into 12 small protein balls
6. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week. Enjoy!
Macros Per 1 Protein Ball: