1 cup Almond Flour
1 scoop Vanilla Bean Whey Protein Powder
⅓ cup Erythritol
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp Cinnamon
⅛ tsp Sea Salt
¼ cup Butter (unsalted; measured solid, then melted)
¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
2 Large Eggs
½ tsp Vanilla Extract
3 scoops Unflavored Whey Protein
2c Greek yogurt
1tsp vanilla extract
¾c powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Using butter or coconut oil, grease a donut pan mold well.
- Mix the above ingredients in a large bowl and blend well.
- Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling ¾ of the way.
- Bake the donuts for 22-28 minutes until dark golden brown (bake longer for a silicone pan)
- Cool the donuts until they are easy to remove from the pan and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix above ingredients together in a bowl.
- Continue to add ingredients until a thick, drizzle consistency begins to form. If too watery, add extra powdered erythritol, if too thick, add water.
- Drizzle on top of donuts and allow to harden in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.