We whipped up these high protein almond butter cups with creamy almond butter from our friends over at Yumbutter! Each of these almond butter cups has 4g of protein and a dash of MCT Oil for an energy boost!
- 12 cupcake liners or peanut butter cup molds
- 2tbsp MCT Oil
- 16oz chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1/2c Yumbutter Creamy Almond Butter
- 1 scoop Unflavored Whey Protein Powder
- sea salt for garnish
- In a double boiler, add MCT Oil and chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips. Heat and stir until melted.
- Fill molds or liners a little less than halfway with melted chocolate. Freeze for 8 minutes.
- Mix almond butter and Unflavored whey protein powder in a bowl.
- Remove frozen chocolate from freezer. Add 1/2tsp of almond butter protein powder to the center of each mold.
- Top the almond butter protein mixture with remaining chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Freeze for 2 hours. Enjoy!